-- completely restored in 2009 --
The Moulin’s newest lodging, Les Oliviers, is a charming three bedroom house cleverly built in the renovated building that once stored the grain for the mill. It is adjacent to both La Tuillerie and Les Cigales and opens to the center courtyard where from any window in the house or from the terrace, you have a beautiful view of the brilliantly colored Bignone (climbing from the rock garden up the ancient stone wall to the forest) and your terrace is surrounded by ancient olive trees and lavender.
Entering this house from the central courtyard, you will find a cozy living space with exposed beamed ceilings, stone walls and old stone chimney. Large windows and glass French doors create a sunny and cheerful ambiance. A nice dining area adjoins this living space and provides a nice view of the central garden.. Convenient to the living space and the first floor bedroom is your own private terrace with teak furniture, pergola (coming), and stone barbecue. Also on the ground floor there is a powder room with sink and toilet as well as a separate bedroom with private full bath (shower and sink) and private entrance to the terrace.
You reach the second floor from a curved staircase. Here there are two uniquely designed bedrooms with high exposed beam ceilings and walls, one bedroom having retained the original stone. Each bedroom has plenty of light and its own private bath, sink and toilet. All are decorated in a colorful Provencal décor.
- Private terrace (facing center courtyard)
- Teak table and chairs
- Living area with stone fireplace:
- Flat screen TV,
with DVD player
- private phone
- Stereo Radio/CD
(connection USB & SD card, MP3 compatible)
- WIFI Internet access
- Nice size dining area with oak table and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cook top, convection oven, microwave, refrigerator/ freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Half bath with sink
- Bedroom 1 : Single beds (can be king upon request), bright, cheerful fabric, private entrace to terrace and private bath/shower.
- Bedroom 2 : Spacious with king bed, exposed beamed high ceilings, stone wall, beautiful view of olive trees, central courtyard garden, large private bath 2 person tub/shower, sink and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 3 : with two single beds (can be king upon request), exposed beamed high ceilings and walls, large skylight windows, private bath with shower, sink and toilet and washing machine. (Possible to add a third bed for children upon request, see rate).