The most impressive building of the estate is surely the old mill. Built in the early 17th century, you can still see all the equipment used to run the mill in its original state. Baron Fallon has artfully restored this building and cleverly incorporated several lodgings combining both the rustic elements of the historic mill and the elegance of the early 19th century manor house.
Nestled in this old mill building, is an adorable studio with a private terrace on the northern courtyard. There is a charming living area with sleeping sofa, small efficiency kitchen, and bathroom with shower, basin, and toilet. An enchanting loft holds two single beds.
La Cuvée des Amours is the perfect lodging if you are renting another house or apartment as an extra room for children or guests. It is very convenient to le Lavandin, and le Petit Moulin. La Cuvée des Amours can also be rented separately or used as an extra room for children or additional guests. All of these lodgings have been cleverly incorporated into the old mill building and therefore each lodging and terraces are very convenient to one another.
As a separate lodging, it is perfect for two persons, very private with your own private Wisteria covered terrace and cozy but light and spacious living area.
- Private stone terrace (leading to northern courtyard and garden) covered by Wisteria.
- Shared Barbecue (with Le Lavandin)
- Teak table and chairs
- Cozy living area with comfortable sofa, eating area, WIFI Internet access, small flat screen TV.
- Separate fully equipped efficiency kitchen with microwave, oven, toaster, small refrigerator, drip coffee maker, Nespresso and hot water pot
- Bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet
Upper floor (open loft/mezzanine)
- King or two single beds (your preference), armoire, original beamed ceilings and skylight.