Le Petit Moulin
2 bedrooms - 5 persons - 800 sq.ft / 75m2
1st floor (US : 2d floor)
-- completely restored in 2010 --
The largest building on the estate is certainly the old mill. Constructed between the 17th and the 19th century, it contains the ancient equipment still in place and three lodgings including Le Gîte Vert.
The restoration has put the old stone walls of the mill in value. The circulation between the rooms has been carefully thought out and has been reconstructed taking both space, light and privacy into concern. New furniture, renovation of the bathrooms and the floors make this lodging ideal for a relaxing and memorable experience while visiting Provence.
This apartment is quite pleasing and comfortable, the living area and the dining/kitchen are oriented toward the south. An opening in the old stone wall between the living area and the kitchen permits a spacious feeling and a nice flow between these two rooms. The kitchen is well equipped with microwave, oven, gas stove, refrigerator, small appliances and plenty of cooking utensils. The two bedrooms are spacious and full of light. Both have French doors, one leading to a small balcony overlooking the center courtyard, the other leading to a stone staircase with direct access to the northern courtyard and your private terrace secluded, shaded and situated next to the river.
You can also combine Le Petit Moulin with la Cuvée des amours or la Tuzelle if you need extra space for children or guests.
- Lovely private terrace next to the river in northern courtyard.
- Teak table and chairs
First floor (US : second floor)
- Living area with orignal beamed ceilings, and stone walls, flat screen TV and WIFI Internet acces, beautiful fabrics and comfortable seating area. Large french windows to courtyard.
- Eat in kitchen, fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher, stove and cook top. Bright and sunny with nice views of the olive trees and the center courtyard. Original stone walls and serving bar, open to living area.
- Bedroom 1 : Large bedroom, once part of the main house with large french doors and balcony, lovely views of the center courtyard, olive trees and gardens. Large antique armoir. 3 single beds (King bed upon request if room prefered by a couple)
- Bedroom 2 : king or single bed, upon request.
- Bathroom with bath, sink and washing machine, original stone walls.
- Second bath with shower and sink.
- Separate toilet room