2 bedrooms - 5 persons - 800 sq.ft / 75m2
2d floor (US : 3d floor)
The most impressive building of the estate is surely the old mill. Built in the early 17th century, you can still see all the equipment used to run the mill in its original state. Baron Fallon has artfully restored this building and cleverly incorporated several lodgings combining both the rustic elements of the historic mill and the elegance of the early 19th century manor house.
La Tuzelle, is cleverly tucked away on the second floor above the garden (3rd floor, USA), in this 17th century mill building. Just adjacent to this charming abode you can find the old equipment used to run the mill, still in its original state. This unique lodging is a blend of the rustic charm of the old mill and modern comfort. As this guest lodging is just under the roof, Baron Fallon has incorporated the old ceiling timbers into the design creating an old world charm.
The living area is spacious, cozy, and bright. The kitchen and dining areas are also spacious and open and a serving bar allows easy convenience for casual dining. There are two bedrooms on each side of the unit. The southern bedroom, decorated with nice Provencal fabrics, has three single beds and lots of light. A more private bedroom to the back of the lodging is also decorated in the Provencal style and is shaded and cool with a view of the northern courtyard. Adjacent to this bedroom is a full bath with tub/shower, washing machine and a separate toilet.
Just adjacent to the swimming pool, you have your own private terrace and barbecue so you can enjoy the wonderful weather of Provence and the relaxation of the nature around you.
La Tuzelle provides you with a wonderful sense of privacy and spaciousness and will give you a memorable Provencal experience.
- Private terrace (in the south garden)
- Stone Barbecue
- Teak table, umbrella and chairs
- Terrace is covered by a frame with Jasmin
Second floor (US : third floor)
- Living area with bright comfortable sofa and chairs, flat screen TV, Internet access, exposed beam ceilings. Traditional french fabrics.
- Dining area with nice view of the center courtyard and the estate, sunny and cheerful, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, stove and cook top, refridgerator.
- Bedroom 1 : Spacious with 3 single beds and the possiblity to made a king size bed, on request.
- Bedroom 2 : kingbed, exposed beamed high ceilings, windows on the northern courtyard.
- Bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and washing machine
- Separate toilet room
Ref : 950407