Nice surprise : by end of march 2015,
restauration of all rooms & bathrooms
This 18th century building was once a sheep pen (bergerie) artfully restored to a charming 3 bedroom villa. Shade trees and Provencal green shutters will give you a real feeling of the South of France. Facing the southern garden on two sides, you have wonderful views from every window of this house.
Entering the house from the garden, you will find a spacious but cozy living area with fireplace built into a natural stone arc, once used as a kiln for the old tuilerie (to fire the old roof tiles). There is spacious and comfortable seating for all. In the salon, you will find a flat screen television, telephone and wifi access (at no extra charge). The dining area includes a large old oak table coming from the château of the parents of Baron Fallon. A window looks out to the south garden bringing in plenty of sunlight. A serving bar separates the dining area and an ample fully equipped kitchen, complete with dishwasher, microwave, and washing machine. Off the kitchen, you will enjoy a convenient exit through double French windowed doors to your private stone terrace with teak furniture, wisteria covered pergola and barbecue. A wash basin and separate toilet room are also on this floor.
On the second floor there are three comfortable bedrooms all decorated in the traditional Provencal style. Two bedrooms have two single beds, one a king bed with a private shower and wash basin. There is one additional full bath on this floor with a tub/shower and a private toilet room.
- Private stone terrace (facing south) covered with Wysteria.
- Teak table, umbrella and chairs
- Wisteria covered pergolla
- Cozy living area with original stone fireplace, beamed ceilings, comfortable large sofa:
- Flat screen TV,
with DVD player
- private phone
- Stereo Radio/CD
(connection USB & SD card, MP3 compatible)
- WIFI Internet access
- Charming dining area with antique oak table and chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and washing machine separated by a serving bar in oak.
- Half bath (toilet room with wash basin)
- Bedroom 1 : King bed, bright provencal fabric, armoir and window to southern lawn.
- Bedroom 2 : 2 single beds (can be king upon request), large window to southern garden, bright and cheerful fabrics.
- Bedroom 3 : 2 single beds (can be king upon request), antique armoir, private shower and wash basin, window to southern garden.
- Full bath with shower/tub and wash basin
- Separate toilet room