The rentals are on a weekly basis from Saturday at 4 pm to Saturday at 10 am.
- Included in rental cost: per week :
- rental of the house/lodging
- the cleaning at the end of each week
(except the dishes, the trash and inventory back into place)
- for each bed, one set of bed linens (bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillow cases). Your bed will be prepared and ready upon your arrival as either single or king according to your request. King linens must be specified at the time of booking.
- for each guest, one set of bath (one medium towel, one face towel, one wash cloth), and from May to September one large towel for the swimming pool (upon request)
- one set for the kitchen linens (two dishtowels, cloth napkins (one per person), and table cloth or table mats).
- water, gas, electricity (except from December to march, see electricity below), half a stere of wood for the fireplace, if any, household cleaning products, dishwasher and dishwashing soap and soap for the washing machine,
- all taxes
- shared facilities on the estate
- baby bed, high chair, changing table for 1 baby per lodging, except Les Cigales, 2 babies (to be booked in advance). A baby over 2 yrs old counts in the capacity of the lodging and must sleep in a regular bed.
- Electricity: from December to March: electricity at 56 Kwh/week is included in the price. Above this consumption, electricity is charged at cost (current price rate of 0,13€/Kwh). This index begins at the moment of pre-heating (the day before) and terminates at the end of the rental period. Electricity can vary depending on the needs of each guest or on the house (as some houses are easier to heat than others.) The guest will be informed at the beginning of the stay as to the number on the meter and can see at any moment the consumption as to not have any surprises at the end.
- Household linens:
Linens will be changed once per week.
If you need changes more frequently, linens can be rented at 7 Euros for each towel set and 9 Euros for each set of single bed linens / 18 Euros for king size bed linens).
- At the end of your stay guests are expected to dispose of all opened or leftover food from the kitchen/ the refrigerator, to take out all garbage, to leave all dishes and cooking utensils clean and to arrange inventory in its original place. The guest is also expected to relate to us any problems or damages. Any damage or stains to furniture, bedcovers or other items , any broken items or other damage to items in the house or on estate is the responsibility of the guest and you will be required to reimburse the Moulin de la Roque accordingly. Guests are expected to take responsibility upon arrival to check the house for any problems and to warn us within 24 hours of such.
- Internet Access: In each building, Internet Wifi is available at no charge. If you have your own laptop with Wifi capability, you will have access to the Internet. This access is limited to consultation of your email or normal search services only. Games, videos, movies and other such heavy download activities are absolutely forbidden. We do our best to maintain this service, however, due to circumstances beyond our control, the Internet can be unstable or not available and therefore the availability of this service is not guaranteed 24/7.
- Facilities and grounds: The usage and care by guests and their children of the facilities (swimming pool, trampoline, etc) is the responsibility of the guests. The Moulin de la Roque takes no responsibility for monitoring any of these activities. All guests are expected to respect the grounds and the rules (the swimming pool is open from 10 am to 10 PM from the beginning of April to the end of October). Parents must survey their children to allow one child only on the trampoline, to take care of the equipment (ping-pong balls and paddles, baby football, pétanque and badminton), to follow the rules of the estate and to take care and respect all property. We request common courtesy for other guests by keeping noise to a minimum after 11pm and before 8 am.
Children must be under the supervision of parents, especially around the trampolines and the swimming pool. Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted in the swimming pool area without the presence of an adult. Even if the swimming pool is protected by special gates and a barrier, small children call follow others into the pool area so great attention by parents is required.
- No smoking in the houses, in any of the buildings on the estate or the swimming pool area. Glass, or food are not permitted in the swimming pool area. Guests must park in designated areas. All garbage must be disposed of in proper garbage bags and in designated containers.
- Prior approval of all visitors (non-resident guests) is mandatory. During high season, or when the estate is fully booked, non-resident guests are invited not to use the common areas (swimming pool or trampolines) as these areas are for guests only. Each lodging has a maximum capacity (the number of beds) which under no circumstances can be exceeded. Guests must use the beds provided. No cots, mattresses on the floor or sleeping on sofas is permitted.
- Animals of any size are not allowed. (info : Le Baron Fallon and Gabrielle have a nice Bouvier Bernois dog "Simba").
The details regarding the other general conditions are all present on the rental contract