General renting conditions
The rentals are on a weekly basis from Saturday at 4:30 pm to Saturday at 9:30 am.
- Included in rental cost: per week :
- rental of the house/lodging
- the cleaning at the end of each week
(except the dishes, the trash and inventory back into place)
- for each bed, one set of fresh bed linens (bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillow cases). Your bed will be prepared and ready upon your arrival as either single or king according to your request.
- one set of bath towels (one medium towel, one face towel, one wash cloth), and upon request (in season), one pool towel.
- kitchen linens (dishtowels, cloth dinner napkins (one per person), and table cloth or table mats).
- water, gas, electricity (except from October to April, see electricity below), ½ stere of wood for the fireplace for villas with fireplace, household cleaning products, dishwasher and dishwashing soap and soap for the washing machine.
- shared facilities on the estate (usage of pool, and all common grounds)
- parking for two vehicles per house in designated parking area
- Baby bed (for children 2 yrs and under), high chair, changing table, pot (to be booked in advance). Only one baby under two years old per lodging is not included in the capacity (two babies for Les Cigales). Additional babies will count in the capacity.
- From May through September, electricity is included
- For October, March, April: electricity is included up 150 Kwh/week for a villa and 100 Kwh/week for a lodging in the old mill. Above this consumption, electricity is charged at cost (current price rate of 0,14€/Kwh all taxes included). This index begins at the moment of pre-heating (the day before) and terminates at the end of the rental period. Electricity can vary depending on the needs of each guest or on the house (as some houses are easier to heat than others).The guest will be informed at the beginning of the stay as to the number on the meter and can see at any moment the consumption as to not have any surprises at the end.
- Household linens: linens are changed once per week for longer stays of two weeks or more. If you need changes more frequently, linens can be rented at 7 Euros for each towel set and 10 Euros for each set of single bed linens or 20 Euros for king size bed linens.
- Security deposit is due at the beginning of the rental period. At the end of your stay guests are expected to dispose of all opened or leftover food from the kitchen/ the refrigerator, to take out all garbage, to leave all dishes and cooking utensils clean and to arrange inventory in its original place. The guest is also expected to relate to us any problems or damages. Any damage is the responsibility of the guest and will be required to reimburse the Moulin de la Roque accordingly. The security deposit will be returned before the departure less any damages or fees for electricity (from October through April).
- Non included in the rental : taxe de séjour, due the day of arrival
- Internet Access: In each building, Internet Wifi is available at no charge. If you have your own laptop with Wifi capability, you will have access to the Internet. This access is limited to consultation of your email or normal search services only. Games, streaming, movies and other such heavy download activities are forbidden. We do our best to maintain this service, however, due to circumstances beyond our control, the Internet can be unstable or not available and therefore the availability of this service is not guaranteed 24/7.
- Facilities and grounds: All guests are expected to respect the grounds and the rules (the swimming pool is open from 10 am to 10 PM from the beginning of April to the end of October). Parents must survey their children to follow the rules of the estate and to take care and respect all property and other guests. Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted in the swimming pool area without the presence of an adult. We request common courtesy for other guests by keeping noise to a minimum after 10:30 pm and before 9 am.
The details regarding the other general conditions are all present on the rental contract
- Smoking is not permitted inside of any villa, lodging or building on the estate or the swimming pool area. Guests must park in designated areas. All garbage must be disposed of in proper garbage bags and in designated containers.
- Prior approval by the owner of all visitors (non-resident guests) is mandatory. During high season, or when the estate is fully booked, non-resident guests are invited not to use the common areas (swimming pool or trampolines) as these areas are for guests only. Each lodging has a maximum capacity (the number of beds) which under no circumstances can be exceeded. Guests must use the beds provided. No cots, mattresses on the floor or sleeping on sofas is permitted.
- Animals of any size are not allowed.